Re: [Gluster-devel] Please test GlusterFS 3.6.0 beta3 on OSX!

Ok, that could explain it. The two servers are a mix of ext4 and btrfs.

Have anybody been successful running servers on OS X, using which file system? I tried in april and saw similar issues (duplicates).

How is ZFS on Linux doing with glusterfs? That could be an option.

cheers,
:-Dennis