Partition table

Hi,

I am playing around with idea not having partition table on top of my brick disks. I have only one partition on my bricks plus I dont want to run into the alignment problem with partition table leading to performance degradation.

Do you know if is there something bad in not having partition table on brick table? I dont plan to use brick disk for anything else that is why I dont need partition table.

Thanks Milos