openstack's nova integration with libfgapi

Hi folks,

I've been trying to setup nova to use glusterfs volumes directly via libfgapi but I haven't been able to configure it on icehouse version.
Gluster version is 3.5.1 and I can manually create gluster files via qemu-img commands from the CLI of the compute nodes.

I've been trying to look for information but the only one I've found is to manually mount gluster in the nova node and use it via FUSE.

Can anyone provide information how to setup this environtment?

Thanks in advance,
Samuel.