Re: Gluster high RPC calls and reply

On 07/07/2014 06:58 PM, Gurdeep Singh (Guru) wrote:
Hello Pranith,

The version I am using is 3.5.1.1

I did a wireshark capture and from looking at gluster information found that RPC lookup is being made for random files.
In other response Niels pointed out how to check for it.
You can also attach the capture file so that we can take a look at it.

Pranith

Gurdeep.