Brick on just one host constantly going offline

Hi,

Just a short post as I've since nuked the test environment.

I've had this case where in a 2 node gluster replica, the brick of the
first host is constantly going offline.

gluster volume status

would report host 1's brick is offline. The quorum would kick in,
putting the whole cluster into a read only state. This has only
recently been happening w/ gluster 3.5 and it normally happens after
about 3-4 days of 500GB or so data transfer.

Has anyone noticed this before? The only way to bring it back was to:

killall glusterfsd ; killall -9 glusterfsd ; killall glusterd ; glusterd

Thanks,
Andrew