Re: services needed for nfs [SOLVED]

On 5/22/2014 12:13 PM, Ted Miller wrote:
I have a running replica 3 setup, running on Centos 6, fully updated.

I was trying to remove some unneeded services on a node (and did not document what I stopped). That node is now showing that NFS is N/A on that node.

Since I already had one node showing NFS as N/A due to a "native" NFS share that was already in place, that leaves me with only one operation NFS server.

What services need to be running to make the gluster-nfs shares available?

What services should be turned off (or other changes made), in order to not have conflict between gluster-nfs and "native" NFS?

Ted Miller
Elkhart, IN, USA
In my case, it was the nfslock service that was missing. I suspect there are others needed, but nfslock is definitely needed.
Ted Miller
Elkhart, IN, USA