Re: How can i receive all glusterfs bug notifies at redhat by my email?

On 05/04/2014 10:54 AM, baul jianguo wrote:
Yes. All notification  such as new and close event about the glusterfs.
I think we can follow the glusterfs status more effectively by email
other than frequently browsering the bugzilla website。

Thoughts?

Regards,
Vijay

Thanks,