About the root user passwd of sahana image with Hadoop pre-installed

Hi,

I am deploying hadoop cluser upon openstack use sahara(Vanilla Plugin ). I also want to use “Swift Integration” feature,
which Hadoop 1.2.1 must be patched with implementation of Swift File System. I have launch the cluster successfully and instances
belong the cluster were all in active status. I can ping those instances but can not ssh into them without the passwd. I want to ssh into
them in root user. I have reference the website of sahara and google, but can not get help. Is anyone know about and help? Thanks!

Pippo