Re: Openstack

Also, apparently nobody else in the community has documented configuring Cinder to use GlusterFS with Ubuntu. When you figure out what's different from RPM based distros could you please add that to the wiki page you referenced?

On April 7, 2014 7:06:57 AM PDT, "Kaleb S. KEITHLEY" <kkeithle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/07/2014 09:55 AM, yalla.gnan.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi All,

Any idea ?

Thanks

Kumar

*From:*Gnan Kumar, Yalla
*Sent:* Monday, April 07, 2014 4:38 PM
*To:* gluster-users
*Subject:* Openstack

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Openstack with Glusterfs. The link
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/GlusterFS_Cinder explains

the steps for redhat like systems. I need a document for Ubuntu like
systems. Also , according to the above link, glusterfs-fuse package is not

available for Ubuntu systems. Only glusterfs-client package is available
for Ubuntu like systems. I need a link for Ubuntu like systems.

I believe that the bits that are the glusterfs-fuse RPM can be found in
either the glusterfs-client or glusterfs-common DPKGs.