System Hangs on Reboot

Hi All,

I’m running Redhat 6.5 and Gluster 3.4.2 and I’ve found that my system hangs after shutting down NTP during a reboot….

I’ve done some reading around and believe the culprit is a combination of gluster and blk-availability scripts.

Without a Gluster install blk-availability is at K75

With install blk stays the same but Gluster is at K80 for glusterd and glustersfsd.

This seems to cause a problem with my set up as blk-availability runs first on shutdown and seems to hang. If I move blk-availability to K81 reboot happens fine.

For reference my bricks are mounted using line in rc.local:
mount –t glusterfs –o log-level=WARNING,log-file=/var/log/gluster-mount.log localhost:/audio /opt/audio-files

Any thoughts, I’m manually changing the priority to fix at present?

Steve