Re: [Users] Glusterd en Glusterfsd services are not set to autostart on install

On 03/28/2014 04:02 PM, Joop wrote:
Setting up oVirt with a separate cluster for storage using gluster we discovered that the gluster services are not set to autostart for the default runlevels. Host(s) were clean Centos-6.5 hosts with the correct repositories and then added from the webui. Hosts got all the packages and gluster was correctly started for that session but after a reboot gluster isn't running and the host was set to non-operational.

Is this a known problem and if not should I file a BZ but under which category?

Which version of gluster are you using?

[Adding gluster-users]

Regards,

Joop