From: gluster-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gluster-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Prasad, Nirmal
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 11:09 PM
To: gluster-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to setup round-robin distribute replicate?

Hi,

Based on the documentation – distribute replicated volume puts files in random. I have 20 bricks (10x2) and want to distribute files in round-robin. The files land up only on 1 node till it fills up – I want to evenly distribute the files (only 1 writer).

Tried to find the location for volume file for rr scheduler – there are a bunch of files – not sure which one is correct.

Any pointers?

Thanks

Regards

Nirmal

Volume Name: gl_disk

Type: Distributed-Replicate

Volume ID: ff5e70d6-c559-4c38-8b13-96e4f09825ba

Number of Bricks: 10 x 2 = 20

Transport-type: tcp

Bricks:

Brick1: 192.168.100.10:/mnt/disk/data