Different brick sizes in a volume

Hi,

I've been playing around with a 2x2 distributed replicated setup with replicating group 1 having a different brick size than replicating group 2. I've been running into "out of disk" errors when the smaller replicating pair disks fill up. I know of the minimum free disk feature which should prevent this issue. My question is, are there features that allow gluster to smartly use different brick sizes so extra space on larger bricks do not go unused?

Thanks

--
Greg Waite
System Administrator