Re: 3.3.0 -> 3.4.2 / Rolling upgrades with no downtime

thanks

but which  qcow2/FVM file choose for deletion?  maybe  there is some known current best-practice for the VM maximum stability

if the VM is frozen the decision maybe to delete the oldest qcow2/FVM file, or random choose if there is no difference

best regards,
--joão