Re: 'T' sticky bit set on some files after rebalance(Viktor Villafuerte)

Hi Viktor,
after rebalance with distributed replicated volume setup I'm left with
files with sticky bit set. I have currently 3 replicas and only two of
them contain these files. They only appeared after second rebalance 2 ->
3 replicas. 1 -> 2 replicas rebalance finished with all files not having
the sticky bit set
Actually, those sticky bit files are stale files.It happens when the dht layout is changed.
Just like:
    brick0: file0
    brick1:file0(T)
do add-brick operation,the layout has changed,and file0's Hash locate on brick0,a stale dht link file could exist on brick1.
    brick0:file0 (now hash)
    brick1:file0(T) stale
    brick2: ...
Some of the other 'linkto' files do point to the correct location
though.. I guess I should not delete those
If you haven't done any remove-brick operation,the link file will always point to the correct location.So I think you can just delete those files.If not,a stale dht link may cause rename operation fail.
Just like this:
brick0:file0(now hash)
brick1:file0(T),file1
we mv file1 file0,an error occur.