Re: glusterd dead but subsys locked

Am I missing something?

Well you just do:

- unmount your glustervolume (if you have it mounted somewhere)
  aka: stop VMs that using libgfapi, unmount nfs-mounts etc. pp.
  aka: stop active use.

- than do
# gluster volume list
# gluster volume stop <volume n>
after you stopped your last volume do
# /etc/init.d/gluster-server stop
(or call the service to stop or what ever your distro recommends

all fine, here at least

hth

\b