gluster volume heal info take long time

Hello,

Right now, gluster volume heal MyVOL info take too long and displays nothing.
MyVOL is replica 2 which I added another brick to replica 3.
Since I added the new brick and did find on the volume from a glusterfs client, the healing process triggered and the new brick is getting the files.
But the command heal info seeme get timeout.
The gluster volume heal info command may display too much lines, and get a timeout, so displayed nothing.

Is to possible to fix it and get the command work again ?

(glusterfs version is 3.3.2)