Re: Same server different networks and different bricks

Ahhh...I see your point, thanks!

What I was thinking was about isolating both gluster volumes despite being on the same servers, not by controlling clients access but really isolating, like vlans without actually using vlans

On Feb 10, 2014 12:50 PM, "James" <purpleidea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So as I said in my first message:

> for the servers, build it all on the same network.

and then create your volumes however you like, using whichever bricks you want.

and use the:

> auth.allow volume property to control access

If that's not what you want, you'll have to explain more clearly, or
maybe someone else knows what you're trying to do.

HTH,
James