Review Request for "Getting Started with oVirt 3.3"

Hi All,

My name is Merwyn, and I work for Packt Publishing, a U.K. based publishing firm specializing in focused IT books.

I would like to inform you that Packt has recently published a new book " Getting Started with oVirt 3.3 ". Written by Alexey Lesovsky, this book  will take you through the internal structure and working of oVirt 3.3 using a practical, hands-on approach. You will learn how to install and set up your own virtualization infrastructure as well as in what order you should configure your virtualization environment, what features oVirt has, and how to use them. You will also learn how easy it is to create cluster policies to control the operation of a cluster as well as how to create and use a virtual machine template. This book will also introduce you to the various components of the oVirt engine and will show you how to implement virtualization. You can read more about the book here: http://bit.ly/1d0Bdk2

Keeping in mind your knowledge in this subject, I feel you'd make an excellent reviewer of this book. In case this subject interests you and you’d like to go through a copy, simply let me know and I'll add this book to your Packt account, and send you the downloading instructions in my next e-mail. You can then download this book instantly.

If you have any queries, do let me know and I'd be happy to assist.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
--
Merwyn Fernandes
Marketing Research Executive
| Packt Publishing | www.PacktPub.com
MSN:
merwynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Follow me
          on TwitterAdd me on Google+Add me on LinkedIn