Re: Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 23:17:26 -0500 (EST)
Paul Cuzner <pcuzner@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> I'm putting together a Pocket Reference guide for glusterfs (draft attached). It's a tri-fold document, so it should be a handy size to print on card, fold up and carry around.
>
> I'm still validating some of the detail in there, but let me know what you think ... is it helpful or not helpful? Or perhaps let me know what's missing, or what could be removed?

Definitely helpful, please keep on with it. :)

Just tried these out with the office laminator,
and it turns out ok.

Pics here (a bit dark due to the flash on my
phone):

  http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/gluster_pocket_reference/pocket_reference_draft_laminated-front.png
  http://justinclift.fedorapeople.org/gluster_pocket_reference/pocket_reference_draft_laminated-back.png

When you're happy with it, I'll print out +
laminate a bunch, for people to hand out at events
and such. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--