Re: .glusterfs

Dave,

Check out Joe Julian's excellent explanation at http://joejulian.name/blog/what-is-this-new-glusterfs-directory-in-33/ .

The .glusterfs directory should be approximately the same size as the volume content, as it is just hard links.  You may have some issue there if you're seeing a huge discrepancy.  It might be worth trying something like

find .glusterfs -type f -links 1

on each brick to see if you have any DHT linkfiles pointing to files which have been removed on the brick(s).