Re: How to set auth.allow using hostname?

Means you'd better use IP instead of host name, or you have to ask your DNS administrator to setup reverse DNS (PTR record) for those IPs, which may involve your upstream ISP, or even more complicated than that ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_DNS_lookup

- C.B.