set up a Gluster 2 node cluster in two lines of code :)

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 11:18:37 -0400
Jay Vyas <jayunit100 at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Just finished creating a vagrantized, fully automated, totally rebuildable
> and teardownable two node fedora 19 gluster setup and shared it on the
> forge!

Sounds interesting.  I've mostly seen people using Vagrant
from OSX.  Does it work from Fedora 19 or similar these days
as well? :)

Side note - Alex Drahon (CC'd) has been putting effort into
a KVM extension/plugin/something for Vagrant, but I haven't
actually tried it yet, so not sure if this would tie in to
that:

  https://github.com/adrahon/vagrant-kvm

:)

+ Justin