gluster 3.3.2 healing - repeated entries every 10 minutes

Hello,

I have a gluster volume with two bricks, one of which failed.  Replica was set at 2, so they both had copies of all the data.  I removed the failing brick, reducing the replica count to 1, then added a replacement brick and increased the replica count to 2 again.

Healing appears to be taking place, but if I do "volume heal VOLNAME info healed" I can see that a few entries appear only once in the list (small files - presumably completed), but the larger files are repeating every 10 minutes.  I'm guessing this is the automatic self-heal adding the files to the queue.

Is this going to be a problem?  It looks like the healing queue is going to just keep building up, re-adding the same in-progress files again and again.  I'm hoping that when it completes healing a file all additional references to it will just disappear?

Iain