No subject

for the last about 30 years I can tell you that the biggest effect of things I
did is not based on released code but on exactly this kind of discussions. One
of the fundamental problems in open source is that quite some good projects
die because nobody has the guts to tell that the basic direction needs
correction. I know that most people do not want to hear that, nevertheless
someone has to stand up and say "this is sh*t" if it really is. And if nobody
else does, I do. At the end of the day most people may hate me for that, but
if the project got better, I don't give a damn. I am no team player, I believe
in "one man, one vision".

--
Regards,
Stephan