Problem stressing an Apache Web server on GlusterFS volume

Hi,

we are testing an Apache Web server on a GFS volume. Our goal is to buil an HA Reverse Proxy with pacemaker and GFS.

We installed and configured four GFS nodes with distributed replica, each node with 10GB of storage. So we configured a distributed replica storage for 20GB of disk space. We configured an Apache web server using the GFS volume for saving logs (access_log and error_log).