From: "Tomasz Chmielewski" <mangoo at wpkg.org>
To: "Shishir Gowda" <sgowda at redhat.com>
Cc: gluster-users at gluster.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:40:55 PM
Subject: Re: "mismatching layouts" flooding in the logs

On 06/12/2012 05:07 PM, Shishir Gowda wrote:
> Hi Tomasz,
>
> What version of gluster are you running?
>
> What was the rebalance commands you issued? and are these messages logged after rebalance completed successfully?

Hi,

I'm running 3.2.6

The command I've issued were:

gluster volume rebalance sites fix-layout start

After fix-layout was complete, I've run:

gluster volume rebalance sites start

Which also completed successfully. The flood of messages is still there.

Right now, I've started "fix-layout" once again, but I still see the
same flood of messages.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://www.ptraveler.com