Call for Participation: the Gluster Lounge @ Red Hat Summit

Greetings,

Would you like to volunteer to help others with Gluster? Can you demo something interesting? Want some free publicity for your pet project or product? Volunteer for the Gluster lounge - I have 5 free, all-access passes available for lounge volunteers, available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

If you're interested, send me an email off-list with the following information:

- Name
- Company / Employer (if relevant)
- Your Project name (if relevant)
- 2 sentences describing what you would like to demo
- Whether you need travel funding

Red Hat Summit is in Boston from June 26 - 29. The Gluster lounge will be a place for the Gluster community to hang out and help others get started with GlusterFS.

For some volunteers, we might be able to arrange for partial travel reimbursement, but I can't promise anything yet.

Hope to see you there!

-JM