Announcing: Gluster.org Infrastructure project

Greetings,

In keeping with our goals to make the Gluster project and gluster.org more open and accessible, we are starting the Gluster.org infrastructure project, complete with weekly IRC meetings and a new mailing list: gluster-infra.

"What is the Gluster.org Infrastructure project?" you may ask. Think of it as everything non-code related that we need to build community around. Think of user documentation, developer documentation, Gluster.org web and mailing list infrastructure, and software testing and QA. There are a few efforts already underway in this area, so I wanted to invite you to participate. Instead of inundating our existing mailing lists with this new activity, a few of us decided it was best to create a new mailing list: gluster-infra at gluster.org.

To subscribe to the new mailing list: