Bricks suggestions

Hi all,
we are planning a new infrastructure based on gluster to be used by some
mail servers and some web servers.
We plan 4 server, with 6x 2TB SATA disks in RAID-5 hardware each.
In a replicate-distribute volume we will have 20TB of available space.

What do you suggest, a single XFS volume and then split webstorage and
mailstorage by directory or do you suggest to create two different mount
points with different replicate-distribute volume?

any performance degradation making 2 or more volumes instead a single one?