Opening a file on gluster gives error - Permission denied

On Friday 20 May 2011 06:10 PM, Vikas R wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> In my test i was using python apis - os.rename and file open apis.
> This is very easy to reproduce with the attached python script
>
> *Note*: before running the script create the required directories
> mentioned in the script as well as create each input directories with
> atleast 1500 files.

Thanks for providing a reproducible test case along with your
description of the problem. The issue you outline is related to bug 2464
for which we are actively working on a fix. You can follow the bug for
updates on this issue.

Regards,
Vijay