Glusterd and security issue

 Hello,

 I am using GlusterFS 3.0 successfully, but I want to upgrade to 3.2
 version. There a lot of new changes, one of them is glusterd to easily
 management volumes on glusterfsd servers. Using this feature I am able
 to create volume on my servers setting path whatever I like including
 (i.e. server1.local:/etc), then I mount these volume and I get accessed
 to that server. If one of my servers was comprised, it means that rest
 of them could be easily break-in.

 Is there any way to prevent these behaviour like running glusterfsd in
 chroot or limiting access to only certain directory ?

 best regards
 witalis