glusterfs and pacemaker

Hello List,

I have a running cluster (two nodes) running opanais , pacemaker and
glusterfs.

Currently glusterfs is manually started and mounted.

Now I would like to integrate glusterfs into this pacemaker environment but
I can't find a glusterfs resource agent for pacemaker.

Has anyone an idea how to integrate glusterfs into pacemaker?

My idea is, that pacemaker starts and monitors the glusterfs mountpoints and
migrates some resources to the remaining  node if one or more mountpoint(s)
fails.

Thx in advance

ewuewu