No subject

These pairs could be pinged and/or tested before the Filesystem RA tries =
connect to them. In case that one of these nodes is not reachable or =
does
not respond to the connection attempt  the RA could try a connection =
with
the next nvpair.

Background:

I would like to build a openais/pacemaker cluster consisting of three =
nodes.

On each node should run a gluster server providing a replicated =
glusterfs
share, a glusterfs client (Filesystem RA clone) connected to this share =
and
one or more KVM-VMs=20

Due to load reason the VMs should be distributed over the cluster. In =
case
of crash of one of these servers the affected VM shall fail over to the
remaining nodes.

I hope I was able to explain my concerns and you or anybody else could =
give
me a hint to solve my problem.

Thx in advance
Uwe