Mixing RDMA & TCP Protocol

Hi,

   I have a question about mixing tcp and rdma transport protocols... I have recently set up a infiniband gluster with two servers, replicated and using rdma as transport-type. I'm now trying to hook the clients into this by mounting the gigE ip from the main gluster server (server1)... however, I get a error msg saying rdma transport not available on this client, I understand why I get this error msg, however I can't find a way to specify that I want to use tcp instead.. it should be possible right? Otherwise all machines that need to access the gluster storage would need to be rdma?

Thanks in advance,

Peter.