Gluster client 32bit

Hmm, seems this thread is dead now. That's pity.

No statement from the developers about usability of glusterfs client on 32bit
systems. But this was probably discussed in earlier threads.

I think I'll use NFS with UCARP for the production environment.
What about the performance loss if using NFS instead of GlusterFS, any
experiences?