Storage Platform First Node Failure

Hello,

What happens when the first node fails (and is not coming back) when using the storage platform?

We're using mirroring so our clients continue to have access and we have a backup of the configuration so we're not concerned about data loss.  We are not seeing how to get the "first server / management server" back online though by either making another server the management server or installing a new server as the "first server" and then restoring the configuration.

Any insight is appreciated.