glusterfs 2.0.0qa16 packages for Ubuntu Hardy

Hi all,

I've just made some i386 and amd64 Ubuntu Hardy packages for the latest
GlusterFS qa release, qa16

It builds on the current Debian packages for 1.3.12, but there was quite
a bit of fiddly changes to be done.

you can add this to your sources.list:

deb http://apt.brightbox.net/ hardy gluster2

and you can import our repository key from here:

http://apt.brightbox.net/release.asc

The source for the package is available from my github account:

http://github.com/johnl/deb-glusterfs/tree/master

The packages are currently named the same as in Debian/Ubuntu but have
higher version numbers - though with the major changes I think the
package names needs to change before this is finished (gluster2-server
etc.).  So for now, you can just add the repository line, import our
key, apt-get update and apt-get upgrade.

I've not yet packaged the apache module - not sure when I'll get to
that. Any takers?

John.
--
Serious Rails Hosting: http://www.brightbox.co.uk