Trash Can

Hello,

Why is the trash can translator best utilized on the server rather than
the client?

I am just thinking about it from a distributed replicated point of view.
If I am replicated and distributing at the client side I don't
understand what would happen if I used the trash can on each volume on
the server side rather than just placing it on the client side using the
final replicated and distributed volume.

Regards,

John Simmonds

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found