Gluster 2.x + NX Server

> It works fine for replicating files, and I can login with SSH to
> this home directory, and all works fine.  Yet, when using NX
> Server to connect (an X client) I get a failure if the users home
> directory is the Gluster Home.  With a localFS home, it works
> fine.

What do you mean by failure? Error messages? Gluster log entries?
More info is required!

I run VNC and XDMCP session from my gluster mounts, without any
problem. I would expect NX to be no different.

> So, is there -any- difference between how the OS sees a Gluster
> Mount and a Normal Partition?

Only if you mount it differently. How did you mount it? What does the
output of mount show? Is it the same underlying FS?

Jeff.