Cluster still refusing to auto-heal some files

I referred in a previous message about an error with my gluster setup that
has arisen recently where some files, despite being represented on only one
storage brick, do not appear for the unify translater and return the odd
message "unify: returning EIO as file found on only one node"

I've tried re-initializing the cluster several times, as well as deleting
the files and re-copying them to the cluster but over time some keep
re-occurring. I've attached a log file from the latest build outlining the
problem (it happens for a number of other files as well).