Still having problems with non-healing files

Taking extreme measures, I went through my home directory and deleted all
the files from the underlying storage bricks which refused to self-heal and
then allow them to repropagate via unison.

This seemed to work for a while, however while running the latest TLA code
I've all of a sudden got exactly the same problem back on the exact same
files. Log + spec files attached.

Unison is running via an SSH login to my personal user account, so I don't
think that's the problem - this seems to be some type of persistent bug.

- Will Rouesnel