Geo-replication changelog cleanup

Hello All,

As I got no answer in Slack, I hope to find more info here.

Do we have a geo-rep changelog cleanup mechanism ? Some users report running out of inodes on the bricks due to large ammount of changelogs and I couldn't find a clue if Gluster has such mechanism or not.

I know that currently gsyncd is using the /var/lib/misc/gluster directory structure to store processed changelogs list in a tar, yet I don't see a mechanism to combine processed changelogs into a single file inside the brick.

If we don't have such mechanism, I guess I can open an RFE to discuss it as due to never cleaned up changelogs, gluster might run out of inodes and affect production workloads.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov
-------