Re: mem-pool.c magic trailer causes SIGBUS, fix or remove?

Thanks for the initiative Paul. Let me answer the major question from the thread.

> > Remove the trailer? Or fix it?

Ideal one is to fix it, as we do use mem-pool info to identify leaks etc through statedumps of the process. Remove can be an option on SPARC to start with if fixing is time consuming. I recommend removing the trailer within a #ifdef codeblock, so it may continue work in places where its already working.

-Amar