Re: Centos8/RHEL8 Nightly Build for glusterfs needs to be created

Hi Kaleb,

I was able to run the script on the softserve setup on centos-7 and centos-8.
Also managed to send a patch for this to work on centos-8 and use the devel branch instead of master.
https://github.com/gluster/centosci/pull/112

Thanks again Niels, Kaleb, Saju for your help.

Regards
Rinku