Re: Removing problematic language in geo-replication

How about main and mirror. Mirror is sometimes used to define a replice in servers, network nodes, etc.
Also, it might be easy for users to pick on the terms as mirror is pretty self explanatory wherein secondary
might cause some confusion in the initial stages.