Re: WORM-Xlator: How to get filepath in worm_create_cbk?

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 7:16 PM David Spisla <spisla80@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Gluster Community,
in worm_create_cbk a file gets the xattr "trusted.worm_file" and "trusted.start_time" if worm-file-level is enabled. Now I want to exclude some files in a special folder from the WORM function. Therefore I want to check in worm_create_cbk if the file is in this folder or not. But I don't find a parameter where the filepath is stored. So my alternative solution was, to check it in worm_create (via loc->path) and store a boolean value in frame->local. This boolean value will be used in worm_create_cbk later. But its not my favourite solution.

Do you know how to get the filepath in the cbk function?

As per FS guidelines, inside the filesystem, we need to handle inodes or parent-inode + basename. If you are looking at building a 'path' info in create_cbk, then i recommend using 'inode_path()' to build the path as per the latest inode table information.

-Amar

--
https://kadalu.io
Container Storage made easy!

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/441850968

Gluster-devel mailing list
Gluster-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx