Re: [Gluster-Maintainers] Proposal: move glusterfs development to github workflow, completely

On Mon, 14 Oct, 2019, 5:37 PM Niels de Vos, <ndevos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 14, 2019 at 03:52:30PM +0530, Amar Tumballi wrote:
> Any thoughts on this?
>
> I tried a basic .travis.yml for the unified glusterfs repo I am
> maintaining, and it is good enough for getting most of the tests.
> Considering we are very close to glusterfs-7.0 release, it is good to time
> this after 7.0 release.

Is there a reason to move to Travis? GitHub does offer integration with
Jenkins, so we should be able to keep using our existing CI, I think?

Yes, that's true. I tried Travis because I don't have complete idea of Jenkins infra and trying Travis needed just basic permissions from me on repo (it was tried on my personal repo)

Happy to get some help here.

Regards,
Amar

Niels