Jenkins security reboot for plugins

Hi,

a jenkins plugin upgrade is planned. There is a setting "download and
reboot once there is no jobs running", so I hope that with any luck,
this will work (first time I used the option, so I hope this will not
create issue with Gerrit).

Also, after a java upgrade on the underlying platform, a dozen or so of
jobs seems to have disappeared. Jenkins agent seems to break when a
minor version of the rpm is installed (like the main jenkins
server...), the issue should now be mitigated as well (ansible to send
a signal, and let jenkins reconnect to the builder).

--
Michael Scherer
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/836554017

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/486278655

Gluster-devel mailing list
Gluster-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx