Fwd: Details on the Scan.coverity.com June 2019 Upgrade

Fyi..no scan for 3-4 days starting from June 17th for the upgrade. Post that we may have to do some changes to use the new build tool?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Peter Degen-Portnoy <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 00:48
Subject: Details on the Scan.coverity.com June 2019 Upgrade

June 17, 9 a.m. MDT
View this email in a browser
Synopsys
Coverity Scan 2019 Upgrade

Dear Atin Mukherjee,
Thank you for being an active user of scan.coverity.com. We have some important news to share with you.

As you know, the version of Coverity used by the Scan website is somewhat out of date. So we’re pleased to announce that we’re upgrading to the latest stable production version.

We’re currently verifying the upgrade. Here’s what you can expect:

We plan to start the upgrade Monday, June 17, around 9 a.m. MDT. We expect the process to last 3–4 days.

During this time, scan.coverity.com may be offline and unavailable. If possible, we’ll provide access to scan.coverity.com in read-only mode.

After the upgrade, you should use the new Build tool that matches the upgraded version of Coverity. Specifically, the build tool from Coverity 8.7 will no longer be supported.

You can find details about the upgrade and the new build tool on the Scan Status Community page. You can also subscribe to scan.coverity.com status updates on this page by clicking the “Follow” button and selecting “Every Post.”

Please take a look at the information on the Scan Status Community page. If you have any questions about the upgrade, post them on the Synopsys Software Integrity Community. We’ll answer as soon as we can.

Sincerely yours,
The Scan Administrators

Follow

© 2019 Synopsys, Inc. All Rights Reserved
690 E Middlefield Rd, Mountain View, CA 94043

About    Privacy    Unsubscribe

--
--Atin

Community Meeting Calendar:

APAC Schedule -
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 11:30 AM IST
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/836554017

NA/EMEA Schedule -
Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday at 01:00 PM EDT
Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/486278655

Gluster-devel mailing list
Gluster-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx